4 Creative Brains - Info

 Hello Everyone, 👋

This is I.Krithik here, and today I would like to say about the channel on which my friends and I are gonna do tutorials on particular topics. 

Y'all know that I am doing cartoon animation tutorials in my blog, and I am uploading all the videos on our channel, so I will be frequently updating the video information here in my blog. 

Below is some information about our channel :-


So we're four friends who are here to showcase our talent which we are made for,
In this channel, each one of us will share the unique talents we have got.

Our Team :-
Gowtham SG I.Krithik S.R. Priya Dharshini Savid Parthasarathi

Gowtham will be Creating :- Website, Apps, and Games Krithik will be making :- Cartoon animation, and Flipbooks Priya Dharshini will be creating :- Stories, and Presentations Savid will be explaining :- Science Experiments, and Fun Facts Gowtham and Savid Together will be Playing games The best part about our channel is that You all as viewers are requested to post your ideas in the comment section So that we would go accordingly and achieve them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Our Youtube channel link :-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytNsvDgkjfHWvkXrHdKvSQ Quote:-
"Keep a Special place in your brain,
And creativity will instantly fill it."

Share, Like, Support, Comment, Subscribe !!!
Email : fourcreativebrains@gmail.com


And guys I would be posting the cartoon animations which I post frequently in my blog so that you can follow my blog and learn the tutorials.

------------------------------

Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flipaclip - About